Translate

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Working the Hustle and Selling

Today I made samples of the candles and tarts I am selling.

Made a basket with catalogs, samples, pens, monthly planners and got it put in a local hair salon to get more customers reached. I handed out catalogs and talked people up.

Monday I am going to dentists and doctors offices to place more baskets and catalogs. I am messaging everyone.I am talking to everyone I come in contact with. I am going to Work this business, Earn my money and Reach my goals.

I have big goals. My main goal at this time is to get the money and move my Family to the country. I am after a 5 bedroom 3 bath house in the country with acreage. I want lots of tree's, running water on the property for fishing, space to raise animals and a large garden.

This company will get me to my goal If I work it. To get what I want, I have to work my business and hustle to get customers and repeat customers. The candles are excellent quality, the company cares, so its something I believe in.

I am watching and reading Everything Google, Amazon and youtube can come up with to learn every tip, strategy, inside secret, training to better myself and make the sales.


No comments:

Post a Comment