Translate

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

My Plan for Achieving the Life my Family Wants

My current plan based on my Goals is:

*Pay off our debt

*Saving to move my family into the country, living the way we want.

*Give my kids a personalized quality education

 To do this I shop sales for the things we need to save the most I can.

  I buy in bulk, rebag meats to put into my deep freezer.

 If I do this I have a long list of meals I can cook without paying the high prices to buy at other times.

 For example I buy several turkeys at Thanksgiving time when they run $10 or less. I can feed my family of 7 three meals from each bird.

I buy hams around Christmas when they go to 99 cents a pound. Then I stock up on these 10 to 15 dollar hams that are $30.00 or more the rest of the year.

I shop online and compare prices for non food items.

I recently bought a printer from walmart online for 25.00. In the physical walmart the exact same printer was $49.00.

For clothes I usually shop on local facebook groups and get great clothes for next to nothing.

I went looking for my toddler some jeans. At the local stores they were $10.00 a pair. On facebook I got 6 pair of really cute ones for less than $10.00 total.

I am also working from home selling Jewelry in Candles to make extra money. To help pay the little debt we do have down and save up to buy a new home in the country.

We do not now nor have we ever had credit cards. I do not use checks. I have a debit card, if I don't have enough money in the bank I can't buy it. Our debt is a few personal loans we took out to pay the back taxes on the home we bought. (We bought the house for back taxes so it was an awesome deal).

I have also sold homemade sandwich bread I baked to help us financially in the past. I believe if there is a will, there is a way. So I am pushing to get it all.

What are your goals or plans? What are you doing to reach them?

No comments:

Post a Comment