Translate

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Crazy things I hear from my kids


1. More spinach please, from Tabitha (2)

2. Can I cook supper tonight? Henry (12)

3. Can today be a cleaning day (clean the house) Acheron (8)

4. "I would be sad if something happened to you, Henry." right after she runs back in the yard leaving him out of it and a stray dog coming toward them. Ilyana (8)
5. "My name Tabby not buttercup!", when I made the mistake of calling her this.
6. Yells "Daddy,Bedtime!" then she gathers her blanket and bottle and stands next to him dancing while waiting.

7. Mom, you sell candles? Acheron's question a month after I started selling. I have catalogs and flyers everywhere and watch training videos daily. I also go out selling daily. He just now noticed....

8. Mom this is the best spaghetti ever!! All 3 of the older kids. It's canned sauce nothing added.

9. Can we have Asparagus tonight? Henry

I am so blessed to have these kids. Which of these do you wish your kids said? What Crazy things do your kids say?

No comments:

Post a Comment