Translate

Monday, February 2, 2015

Another Busy Day

Today was a BUSY day.

Kids voted to work on their reading and art today.

While they started this, I took Henry and Tabby to the library to get everyone some new books, and print out flyers for my Jewelry in Candles business.

Went to walmart to get an over the door shoe rack. Tabby's and Ilyana's shoes were everywhere. :D

Came home fixed Chef's salad with Olive Garden Italian dressing. They cleared their bowls.

I got my large flyers ready to put on bulletin boards in town, bought and set up a new domain name thats easier for customers than my original one for Jewelry in Candles. Then prepped the half page flyers to hand out and leave with local businesses.

We went to get our car's inspection sticker. Took Acheron with me. He loved the mechanic shop. They had a Shelby Cobra inside and a vintage pinball machine.Of course I immediately said don't touch anything. He was so in awe that the owner gave him a hot wheels car to play with. Acheron asked them if he could work there when he gets older. They said when he reaches High School age come back in and they might let him sweep up and start learning how to work on the cars.I am loving them for encouraging his interest.

Now I am resting up before I start supper. Its meatloaf night, a favorite in our house. Last time I made a 4 pound meatloaf we had No leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment