Translate

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Moving Forward

I completed my website creation with my husbands help on Saturday. I picked Art for my first web store attempt. I created an adword campaign with Google to increase my websites chances of being seen. I plan to go Monday or Tuesday to talk to the local college about teaching my class "Life Lessons" in there off campus location. They expressed interest in it before. I am also having a garage sale to start clearing the clutter out of my house and make a little money. I am also going to see about setting up my trade show booth near my grocery store on Saturday. I am pushing myself to break out of just planning and start doing. My web store is Rebeccasart.weebly.com
I am reading still on entrepreneurship looking for idea's on how to do this better. I will push myself as far as possible to create the life my family deserves. I don't want to be poverty level. I don't want to panic every time I see that my kids need money for school pictures of fundraisers. I want to be able to relax with my kids instead of scrambling to figure out how to make ends meet. Wish me luck here I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment