Translate

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Case study

I just signed a lease renting a booth in a local store. I filled it with the art I am testing for selling. I pay $25 a month for the space and 4% on all debit and credit payments. I receive all other profits derived from my booth. It will be two months before I get a good read on the local interest. I am still selling the art on eBay. I am planning on getting a portion of my income tax to use to order more of the art and the limited editions of the art. I will also be getting my web store back online around February or March. I have abandoned the Jewelry I was selling.The market is flooded at this time and its just not cost or time productive. Now that I have the art started I am taking time to work on writing my class's. I am working hard to raise my family up from our poverty and will continue to work on it. I am following my dreams and starting my business's. I can and will achieve a better life for my kids. I hope that watching me and how I will rise will inspire you to do the same for your family or self. Anyone with the will can do it If they only try. Don't put off your dream. Go after it now, today.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this one tanked, there was not a solid market for the art i had, and at this space Nothing sold. closed it down after 2 months

    ReplyDelete