Translate

Sunday, December 19, 2010

letting life get in the way

OK so things haven't been going so good on the business front. Personal problems have prevented me from finishing rewriting my class and therefore teaching it. Too cold to do the trade shows and I lost the power cord and USB for my camera so I can't even put items on eBay. I am ordering a new charger and USB for the camera this week. Trying to resolve the personal issues so I can get back to writing. Hopefully I will be able to check on pricing for selling my stuff at other stores locally as well. I am still reading and studying up on business. This month I have been reading "Rich dad, poor dad" by Robert t. Kiyosaki which has been amazing. One coauthored by Robert and Donald Trump and then one by strictly Donald Trump. I have been asked by several people why I would read and suggest books by Trump and its simple. The man had millions. Ended up broke and owing millions in debt and then managed to pay off his debt and become a billionaire again. So he is definitely someone I want to learn from. It's easy to make money but to have to pay off extreme debt and rebound the way he did shows its more than possible. Any idea's or questions are more than welcome on any of my postings. I may still be struggling at the poverty level but I am fighting my way out starting with learning all I can on how others have done it and experimenting in entrepreneurship myself. Watch and see how it all goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment