Translate

Sunday, July 25, 2010

learning who you are

I have always maintained that I am complicated. I don't think anyone including me can fully understand me. I am still learning why I feel and believe what I do. I am constantly growing and changing. I don't want to stay the same. I think that would be miserable to be the same with the same goals, beliefs and feelings I had 10 years ago. I believe a lot of the core of who we are never changes. We simply gain the wisdom to understand the why behind it and what it means. If I did not search inside me to make peace with who I am, will be and want to be it would be spiritual suicide. When faced with hardship and pain only strength of spirit and a belief in yourself will help see you through. Every so called roadblock in life has the ability to teach us something about ourselves. When faced with tragedy do you break? If others try to tell you that you are worthless and hold you back do you accept it? Do you rise above it and trust in your self? Never let anyone hold you back. Overcome the obstacles and make the impossible possible.The mind is strong and so is faith. You might be fortunate to have others that will be there for you and support you but unless you believe in yourself there isn't much they can do for you. Be true to who you are not who others would have you be. I found an author that understands this and helped me when I lost my belief in my worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment