Translate

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Finding Balance in my Life that's Out of Balance

I have been so off balance with my life the last couple of weeks.

Trying to start a business, write my Blog and grow it, Home school the children, run the house, be a wife and mother.

It's exhausting just reading what I have been trying to do.

I apologize for falling behind in doing quality posts on here. I have been studying so much on my business and how to sell that my brain didn't have a lot left to offer.

My kids schedule with their home school keeps them pretty self sufficient with regards to that. However Mom is still on call to help with anything they don't understand fully.

I started with a direct sales company called Jewelry In Candles. Selling you guessed it Soy Candles with Jewelry inside them. I have been trying to network, learn selling strategies, get samples, catalogs, and all the other little things that go with it going.

Create a meal plan we can all live with. Shop for it, remember it, and Cook it. I need to reprint and put it on my fridge so that I can remember what to defrost and when.

We have doctors and dentist appointments coming up for all 4 kids. Of course they are dreading them, afraid that they will need shots.

I am also trying to find the time to fit in driving lessons. I somehow made it to 30 unable to drive.

Oh and we also got a new kitten this week. We named her Raven, she is black with a little grey and brown mixed in. Tabitha my toddler tells us that its name is not Raven its kitty cat.... she gets so adamant about this its cute.

I need to sit down and come up with a schedule so I can meet all of my goals without falling as short as I have. I will be posting 3 times a week maybe more but 3 times for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment